Although parents commit funds towards the Academy each season, it is limited. Therefore we seek sponsorship from Business and Corporate organisations to help us achieve our vision "To provide a 'best in the world' advanced skills coaching, mentoring and support program to assist young soccer players"
Why sponsor the Academy?
- Your business will be associated with excellence
- Your business name will be seen alongside a leading brand name UK Premier League team
- Your business will be seen as putting something back into the community
- Your business name will be associated potentially with creating a sports star and turning dreams into reality for talented kids
- Your business name can be broadcast in press releases and marketing material relating to the Academy
- Your business can promote its support of the Academy
Please see below Our Business and Corporate Sponsors package choices
Academy Gold Sponsor
This is a sponsor who provides funds for the following option, 12 month period $8500 - Provision of tracksuit playing shirts, shorts and socks for the equivelant of 7 centre (168 players). Sponsors name will appear on the front of all track suits, shirts, marketing material, press releases and headline on the Academy website)
Academy Silver Sponsor
This is a sponsor who provides funds for the following option, 12 month period $1200 - Provision of tracksuit playing shirts, shorts and socks for the equivelant of 1 centre (24 players). Sponsors name will appear on the front of all track suits, shirts, marketing material, press releases and headline on the Academy website
Academy Bronze Sponsor
This is a sponsor who provides funds of $800 or less per year that can be put towards miscellaneous Academy requirements. Sponsors name will appear on all Academy marketing material and website
To help promote your Business within the WA community and help take part in the Tighe Soccer's growth and success we would be delighted to speak to you about the sponsorship options available.
We are committed to the development of young soccer players in an environment that provides them with an opportunity to reach their full potential and would love to have your business supporting us in that ideal
Please contact Aaron Tighe on 0402 259095 for further information. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org